Although I am only a Hite by marriage, I feel like a Hite in weight. Yes I too, am a fat Hite. I do not blame my recent weight gain on the marriage. No no, I had the potential for ...greatness far before my hite-ness. I have always struggled with my weight, and although I tip the scale with greater girth than ever before, I have never been what you would call a bonny wee lass. I am glad to join my new family on their quest to thinness, especially since my husband, that's Karl, has shown an interest in this venture. When our forces combined...ooh, I just had a captain planet flash back... What I mean to say is if we do this together, and post often, we will be able to shed the weight!
Now I don't know if I can follow Besty's revolutionary plan of burning more calories than I consume...that is a lot of calories! I need a life style change! Something permanent...but where to start. Any ideas? One thing that I have heard of is serving your self normal portions, and then only allowing yourself to eat half of what you eat. I heard somewhere that Elizabeth Hurley only eats on children's plates so she can only eat small portions. Yeah, that's where I am gonna start. Half my normal portion size on a smaller plate to make a smaller ME!!!
1 comment:
I adore you, Allie! Our potential for greatness has been realized - in a fat way. Eeeee! Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that I just ate cupcakes for lunch. Hmm...
Post a Comment