And my final weigh-in for the short two-week challenge is...
So, I lost a total of 4.6 lbs. Not bad for two weeks work, but obviously not enough to beat Caitlin's amazing 10 (or 13?) pounds. Caitlin is the clear winner! I bow to your prowess!
Anyone up for a month-long challenge? Or something along the lines of what Caitlin has proposed (first to lose x pounds, or x percentage of weight)? I'm in for either.
7 comments:
I see you got that Pedi your feet needed last time.
Very cute toes Betsy!
I'm in for the long term. I ponied up and brought the MD along for the ride. Dr. appt is in two weeks.
I can only believe that with such a significant weight loss in such a short amount of time that you two are only consuming laxatives!
caitlin tells me just about everyday about losing weight by christmas.
i think thats a good long term goal?
ill do it?
I am doing the famous "biggest loser" contest in the fourth ward right now. I'm also starting P90X in November. Something about being 36 and knowing 40 is coming, like it or not, makes me really want to be in shape. A big congrats on all your accomplishments!
well how heavy is the camera?
Post a Comment