Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Running running running

I ran for a little over one mile last night! I haven't undertaken that feat since about 2006, so I'm pretty proud of my accomplishment. With equal parts excitement, trepidation and determination I began training for a half marathon with my new BFFF's Mandy, John and Matt. Team t-shirts featuring a shark eating a kitten will be donned during the race, so look forward to that.

One down, 12 to go.

4 comments:

Allie Hite said...

So what do all the "f"s mean?
Best Funny Friends Forever??? Congrants on the Mile though...I can't even remember the last time I ran a straight mile on the road. The shirt is also awesome.

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

The third F is open to interpretation. Though we are all quite funny, so maybe that's it.

Shirlene said...

Yeah for you! I need a running buddy so move up here!

Rube said...

Where did you get that shark shirt? Thats the coolest shirt I've ever seen.....I must have one