
I have been so inspired by both Gabi and Malia with their running progress, that I have decided to get in on this running action. I am following the Couch to 5K program found over at coolrunning.com. Yesterday I completed W1D1 (week 1, day 1) with no trouble. Tomorrow I tackle W1D2. I will admit that I have this crazy secret desire to become a long distance runner. My initial goal is to run a 5K on Thanksgiving. Anyone care to join me? City of said race is flexible at this point, and I would be happy to travel to one of you in order to race together. Plus, I could use your support to buck my trend of eating multiple Thanksgiving Dinners (3 last year).
5 comments:
Good for you girl! I would join you but I already know that I am working on Thanksgiving...what do you do? Really though, I think this couch to 5K thing is great. I just love having a plan to follow.
We'll be in Texas for Thanksgiving. However, I'd join you for a race before or after the blessed day of eating.
Allie and Shirlene - we should find a race to do in Utah sometime this winter. It'll give me the perfect excuse to come visit (not that I need one)!
I'm in! I'd do one here or there.
Malia - most definitely. Well talk details later. How's your running going?
Post a Comment