Hungry Hungry Hippos

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I lost weight!

By cutting off some hair. I really suck at this H^3 thing. I should actually try. I would lose a bunch of weight. For reals. Last time I did South Beach I lost noticable weight (10 pounds!) in just a week and a half.
Posted by Caitlin/Landy/Calrissian at 9:49 AM

1 comment:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

South Beach loves you, it's true.

August 12, 2008 at 9:20 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (44)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (20)
      • nike 10k human race
      • I've lost serious poundage.
      • I love food.
      • Betsy's WLC Starting Weight
      • Weight Loss Challenge Starting Weight
      • Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on?
      • Bring on Week 2!
      • Karl "Fat" Hite FAcT Sheet - Lost a Pound!
      • A challenge - I'm calling you out!
      • W1D2 done
      • Invitation to Hungry Hungry Hippos' Readers and Co...
      • Couch to 5K
      • I lost weight!
      • I gained weight
      • So far... maintaining
      • I ran a full three minutes!
      • We did it, We joined a Gym
      • Photographic proof of the reason behind my Fat Hit...
      • Committed, Financially.
      • OVER AN HOUR OMFG
    • ►  July (10)

Contributors

  • Betsy Hite Reddoch
  • Caitlin/Landy/Calrissian
  • Fat Hite
  • Karl Hite
  • Malia
  • Shirlene
  • The Hites
  • gabi
Travel theme. Theme images by lisegagne. Powered by Blogger.