so....
I couldn't sleep all night because I was so excited.
Collette picked me up at 7am and we got there super early. I talked to kyle bailey a little bit, he looked like his parents dragged him to the race and I also ran into bryan. (Later I found out he finished in less than 50 mins. what a beast)
before the race there was a 'group stretching' and collette and I coulnd't do it because we were too busy laughing at 3998 people bending over at the same time. and I was too busy laughing I forgot to do a pre race warm up walk.
um. I was hoping to finish 6.2 miles in an hour and 15 mins, but I finished in an hour and 4 mins instead.
so I ran a mile for every 10 mins and 20 seconds.
I'm very satisfied with the results and I'm not even that tired. It was awesome and I really liked the concert after the race.
I reached the summer weightloss goal of 135 a few days ago. Maybe I'll try to lose 5 more and be skinnier than I was in frosh year but I really don't care anymore.
my next goal is to do the half marathon in april. thats the earliest half marathon I could find. its called race for the roses.
the end
2 comments:
You're a legend, Gabi!
AWW THANKS!
Post a Comment