
I'm sure you are very impressed with my shoop skills.
it only took me a min too. 70 seconds max.
ANYWAY
there is this amazing website "livestrong.com"
you could put down your weight, age, gender, goals (either to lose XXXX pounds a week or maintain your current weight)
Then you put down what you ate. they have a search engine, and if you can't find it then you could put down the info yourself.
THEN, it tells you the total % of calorie, fat, cholestrol, sodium, carbs, sugar, fiber, and protein intake for the day.
and everything you eat, they tell you a smarter option that you could pick (eat) instead.
this site is awesome and free.
But thats not why I posted a picture of me running.
today, I ran for over an hour. A new record of course.. of 62 mins of running in a row. according to google map I ran 5.4 miles, but I decided to count it as 5.2, giving it about 3% error allowence in case google is wrong.
so that means ever 11.5 min I ran a mile.
I'm really happy. 6.2 - 5.4 = .8
I think I will be able to finish 10k.
I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY WITH MYSELF
thanks for celebrating it with me you guys
gnite
4 comments:
Go Gabi, Go!!! You're a running inspiration!
You are awesome! An insiration to all of us!
Way to go! You should have a 7-11 hotdog as a prize!
I thought about eating that 7/11
and then I was lyk
"wow thats crazy. I just ran like a dog for over an hour to eat a hotdog for 5 mins and eat all the calories that I just burned off."
So I really couldn't.
besides.. I'm off that now Malia I'm clean.
Post a Comment