Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We did it, We joined a Gym

Yep, we joined a gym. Gold's Gym to be exact. We did it as our FHE activity yesterday. And all it costs is $51 a month for both of us. It is a big bill. Yikes, scary. So we thought we would post some more fat picture of us so that we could mark our progress, to this serious commitment:
Here is me in all of my chubby-ness. I really don't think that I am that fat...I only need to loose 20% of my body mass, or..80 pounds. Thats all.


Chubby chubby chubby!

This is me with my old plate, and my new plate.

Also, me with my all my new Gold Gym member stuff: free tans, tanning lotion, and sports bag.
Karl loved our first day. He can't wait to go back again tonight!


3 comments:

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Two things - in Karl's second picture, he looks like he was trying pretty hard for the multiple chin look. Also, I have to know, was the "after gym" pic of Karl legit, or did he just dump a cup of water on his face/shirt? You've inspired me to cross the threshold of my gym hopefully tonight!

Malia said...

I support what Betsy has said, I do not feel the "sweat marks" are actually sweat. However, I applaud your water splashing skills.

Karl Hite said...

FAKE, i can totally tell by the shadows and the pixels. photoshopped.