Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'll be home for Christmas

Gabi suggested Christmas as a good bench-mark for some weight loss/fitness goals. We'll all be together for Christmas, right? I'll kick things off by posting the goals I would like to accomplish by 12/25/08.

  1. Weigh 160 (or less)
  2. Run 3 miles (5K) - I will personally host a "Jingle all the Way Hite Family Christmas Eve (or Christmas Day) Fun-Run/Walk" for any interested including prizes and souvenir t-shirts.
  3. Wear size 12 pants
These are some fairly aggressive goals, but with your support, I know I can reach them. In case you're wondering, Christmas is 14 weeks away. Let's do this!

4 comments:

gabi said...

whether you think you can or can't, you are right.

Caitlin/Landy/Calrissian said...

I love the idea of the Jiggle All the Way Christmas Eve Fun Run! And t-shirts! and it's like The Office! "nipple chafing" hahaha.

Betsy Hite Reddoch said...

Gabi - too true!

Cait - Hahahahah! You'll have to help me create the shirts for sure!

Malia said...

I am in for the Jingle All the Way!

Can we put streamers on the wheelchairs mom and/or dad will be sporting for the event?